Partner with HSSO
As most of you know, the Hawai‘i State Science Olympiad (HSSO) is an all volunteer independent non-profit organization associated with the National Science Olympiad program. HSSO needs your support to continue recognizing and developing the best and brightest young women and men in the State of Hawai‘i. HSSO exists to attract and retain the pool of K-12 students pursuing science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) degrees and careers. HSSO elevates academic learning and competition to a level of enthusiasm and support that is normally reserved only for athletic programs in schools. HSSO is aproven and effective program that ignites a passion for science in participants and leads them to degrees and careers in STEM.
It is our goal to find new individuals and organizations who will partner with us and help fill the deficit so we can continue to offer the high quality program Hawai‘i has come to know and love. If you or your company would like to become a part of the solution, or know of someone else who may, please contact the HSSO Office at email@example.com and consider one of the partnership options below.
Ways to Donate
HSSO is a 100% volunteer 501(c)3 non-profit organization, therefore 100% of your donation will support our mission to improve the quality of science education for K-12 students in Hawai‘i. Please consider donating to the HSSO (a 501(c)3 non-profit organization) in one of the ways below. Every donation matters and you can do your part in making sure HSSO continues to thrive in Hawai‘i! Thank you for your consideration, if you’d like to donate there are many options for you:
Mail a check to:
Hawai‘i State Science Olympiad
4725 Bougainville Drive, Suite 203
Honolulu, HI 96818
Other Ways to Support HSSO:
- HSSO Sustainability Fund
- Through a generous initial contribution, the Hawai‘i State Science Olympiad was able to establish a fund to support our mission and vision for many years to come. To learn more about how you can help HSSO remain sustainable and support support the next generation of Hawai‘i’s STEM workforce, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Regional and/or Statewide Event Judge
- Plan, run, and judge an event at a Regional and/or Statewide Tournament with assistance from HSSO Staff members.
- HSSO Event Mentor
- Act as a mentor in a specific event for students in your area and support hands-on learning through personal interaction
- Host an Event Workshop
- Hold a one-day open house at your local business to introduce students and teachers to professionals in STEM-related fields. A great way to showcase your facilities and expertise and make positive connections with the community.
- Special Prize at Statewide Tournament
- Present a special award in conjunction with a specific event at the Annual Statewide Science Olympiad tournament. Special prizes can include tours, classroom materials, internships, scholarships, and gift certificates.